CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 19, 2010

50. Have at least 10 real date nights, no babies allowed (5/10).

On Thursday night, Bill and I went to the Science of Beer event at the Museum of Life & Science in Durham. It was a fun date night, with lots of local beers to sample. We even got to walk through the butterfly house after dark, which was fun because all the butterflies and birds were asleep. I was staring at one butterfly on a leaf right in front of my face, and he hopped on my shoulder for a few minutes. Anyway, I didn't enjoy this as much as the Science of Wine, but I'm just not that adventurous with beer, and didn't really like any of the samples I tried. Bill tasted several beers that he really liked though, and got some information on home brewing that he'd like to try out some time. Overall, it was a fun night out!

No comments:

Post a Comment