CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 9, 2010

19. Complete 30 new arts & crafts projects with Liam (2/30).

I added this to the list because I've been a total slacker on arts projects for Liam, and he really enjoys them. So, we've enjoyed a few craft activities together in the past week.

First, I tried out a variation of this Halloween craft. Liam has a ton of broken crayons, so we decided to melt them down and make new ones. This was a fun afternoon craft but peeling all the paper off the crayons took a looong time!



After they were peeled, we put the broken pieces in a muffin tin and melted them in the oven.


Trying out his new crayon "disks".

Our second craft was inspired by some silk fall leaves I found in the Target dollar bin. Liam had a blast glueing leaves to construction paper, and then we decorated with some glitter. He really impressed me with his attention span on this one. I expected to do 1 or 2 pages, and he just wanted to keep going and going!


No comments:

Post a Comment