CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

January 2011 Progress

Completed in January: 0/101
Current Total: 32/101

I am sooo far behind - I've got to step it up! I do have a number of things in the works over the next few months, but I'm still way behind.

5. Read 101 books (85/101).
I read 5 books this month, bringing my total to 85.

19. Complete 30 new arts & crafts projects with Liam (6/30).
We did 2 crafty projects with Liam in January. Nothing fridge-worthy, but they were both fun. First, we just gave Liam a big cardboard box leftover from Christmas and some paint and let him go wild. He had SO much fun. It was a big mess, but worth it as a fun way to pass a winter afternoon.






Then, we tried to recreate these hole punch snowflakes. We suck. Liam had trouble using the hole punch, and our snowflake skills are sub-par, at best. But, he enjoyed it anyway LOL! He did cut out most of the slits in the snowflakes himself. He LOVES using scissors, I guess it's time to look into a kid's pair!

No comments:

Post a Comment