CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 31, 2009

July 2009 Progress

Completed in July: 3/101
Current Total: 3/101

1. Start using our cloth grocery bags.
It'll be at least another month, probably 2, before I can call this one completed, but I've gotten much better already about remembering to bring the bags. And I forgot how much I like them! They hold so much, I only need 5 or 6 to hold a whole load of groceries, and the handles are so much more comfortable when you're carrying heavy stuff. Hopefully soon plastic bags will be a thing of the past for us!

5. Read 101 books (6/101).
I read 6 books this month. It won't always be so high, but I read more in the summer when there's not much on tv. I was planning to post my favorite book each month, but I didn't read anything great this month. This one was probably the best:


9. Take 1001 photos in 1001 days (123/1001).
Apparently this challenge is going to be way too easy - I didn't realize how many pictures I take! This is my favorite picture I took this month:

No comments:

Post a Comment