CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 28, 2009

8. Cooking Challenge - Week 2 (2/12)

Tuesday night I made crockpot cheesy chicken with corn and rice. Last night I did a baked ziti for book club which also fed Bill and Liam, and will feed us again tonight! We really like both of these recipes.

Crockpot Cheesy Chicken:
4-6 chicken breast halves
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 can cheddar cheese soup

Cut chicken into chunks and place in crockpot. Separately combine the 3 cans of soup and pour over. Cook for 4-6 hours on low.

I added some frozen corn about 20 minutes before it was finished (have also used broccoli in the past) and served over rice.

4 comments:

  1. Both sound delicious. Would love the recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I will give that one a try. Ella loves cheesy things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The baked ziti was AWESOME! I couldn't believe how much it made! We'll be eating that for a few days!

    ReplyDelete