CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

14. Try 5 new foods, 18. Eat at 10 local restaurants, and 100. Try Indian food.



Bill's parents had Liam over for dinner tonight, so Bill and I seized another opportunity for a non-munchkin-friendly meal. We headed first for Waraji for sushi, but for like the 3rd time in a row, they were closed when we got there. I am SO done with them - must find a new sushi restaurant! Anyway, we decided to try Azitra in Brier Creek for Indian. I've always wanted to try Indian food, but was afraid I wouldn't know what to order and had been waiting around to go with someone who knew their way around the menu.

In the end, I don't know what we were waiting for, neither of us had ever had Indian before, but we did just fine on our own LOL, and it was really good! I got chicken tikka masala (because I'd heard of it before haha) and Bill had chicken curry. We also got an order of naan bread. It was all delicious! We will definitely be eating here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment