CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 6, 2012

The Final Tally

19. Complete 30 new arts and crafts projects with Liam.
I didn't get pictures of them all, but we enough arts and crafts to complete this one.

33. Learn a new skill.
This skill ended up being writing. I thought I knew how to write when I started this blog, but once I started taking classes, I realized I had no idea what I was doing! I do understand the mechanics of writing now. I'm still learning to implement it all into my work, but I'm sure writing is a skill that you never stop improving.

43. Organize the office.
Oh, how I wish I had a proper "before" picture of the embarrassment that was our office. Let's just say it was a mess. Piles of boxes, paper and junk covering the whole floor. A Bow-flex taking up the middle of the room. It was also bright blue (which we loved, but painted over to put the house on the market) and we had started to cover the walls with concert posters and other fun stuff, but never finished. Anyway, here's what it looks like now that it's been cleaned up, repainted, and organized:
(Photo coming soon!)

77. Regain my abs and core body strength.
This was sort of a post-baby goal, and yes, my abs and core body strength are back to what they were before I had Liam.

87. Redo our guest bath.
This wasn't a huge re-do, but I dressed it up some before we listed the house. A new shower curtain, accessories, towel, etc.

Total Completed: 58/101

No comments:

Post a Comment